You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to comment, please observe the following six rules.
1. address this blogger or commenters on this blog in a civil way.
2. If you feel tempted to call this blogger, commenters on this blog, or any other people ********, sellouts, *******, or dumb*****, could it be so tempting because you will have to think harder before you can make a more valid point? If not, still refrain from the above, and similar forms of address.
3. If you feel that a commenter is a Fifty-Cent-Partisan and want to address him or her as such, make sure that you have good evidence. As a rule there isn’t much evidence. Besides, any comment, no matter who made it, should be taken for the value of the point it makes. It is either worth your time, or it isn’t.
4. Don’t build more than five links into one comment. Otherwise, it may be filtered.
5. If your comment doesn’t appear instantly, it has probably been filtered anyway. It will then usually appear within 24 hours, when this blogger is checking his blog.
6. Civility shouldn’t be confused with harmony. Just use your good judgment, re civility. In case of differences about good judgment, this blogger’s judgment – good or bad – will prevail.